Mnemosyne is a special line of notebooks by Maruman, a Japanese stationery and art paper manufacturer founded in 1920.
Mnemosyne is named after an ancient Greek goddess of memory. By writing with this product, we wish to make your work more creative.
Since its introduction in 2004, Mnemosyne has been evolving along with more diversified work styles. Mnemosyne is a writing tool for professionals that help bring creativity to their work.
- PAPER - Maruman Paper Series for Notebooks, MPS-N is engineered for smooth writing experiences. It has been sheen and it works well with fountain pens with least feathering and fast drying
- DESIGN - simple design, yet very unique. Attractive sturdy black cover is accentuated with gold logo. The bright yellow inside cover refreshes your memory every time you open the notebook
- VARIETY - Mnemosyne notebooks and notepads come in variety of sizes and paper styles. They are designed for any writing situations. You can find the one that best suits your need
- QUALITY - Mnemosyne products are proudly made in Japan. Only use custom made premium paper and assemble them in the factories under thorough quality management
- Part number: N179A
- Body size: A7 Length 105 x Width 74 x Thickness 9 mm
- Body: Special 5 mm Graph / 65 sheets
- Paper: Writing paper MPS-N 80 g / m²
- Bookbinding: staple and glue